Saturday, January 26, 2013

How does he know how to do that?

When interacting with Sage, we often find ourselves asking, "How does he know that?" We are often impressed with his knowledge for being only four years old. Sage is extremely observant, perceptive, and has an excellent memory. He absorbs new information like a sponge. I was reminded of his talents this morning while watching him master a new game on his tablet, Cut the Rope. And when I say master, I mean master! He opens the game to a new level and quickly, but carefully makes some observations about what he sees and tries out some moves. Then, within 2-3 tries, and many times on the first try, he wins! It's so interesting to see his problem solving skills in action. I love this kid! Even as I type this, he mastered another 7 or 8 levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment