Sunday, September 15, 2013

Run the Bases Day

We spent the afternoon at Busch Stadium today and had a blast. We sat in Big Mac Land, ate free ice cream, scored free Six Flags Tickets, enjoyed the beautiful weather, and watched the Cardinals win 12-2! The boys loved the fireworks when two Cardinals hit home runs and when we won the game. After the game, we went down on the field so Sage and Kai could run the bases. They were so excited especially when they saw Fredbird giving high fives at first base. As we were leaving the stadium, Kai said, "When I was running the bases, that made me happier. I didn't want to be happy (he was feeling a little sick), but that made me be happy!" What a great day at the ballpark!



























Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment