Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mr. Persistent

One of my favorite traits that Sage has is persistence. Once he has made his mind up that he is going to do something, he rarely gives up until he has accomplished his goal. If he can't accomplish his original goal, he makes the best of it anyway. It's true that this often appears as stubbornness which does drive me crazy. But, I love it! Here is a video I shot of Sage the other day at the Magic House. I caught the last of his many attempts to carry a huge stack of foam bricks up to the top of the stairs. He must've tried it five or six times before I started recording. I love his facial expression and his decision to try something else when he realized his original plan might not work. I love the way this kid thinks!!

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment