Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Brag on the Boys

It’s one of those days where I just have to brag on my boys. Kai’s teacher stopped me after school and said she had to brag on him for being a great leader today. She said he had an awesome day and she was proud of his leadership. 🥰

Then, this afternoon, I noticed a poster hanging in the hall that Sage had made to promote the can food drive. It made me smile because of the “for every can donated, your heart will grow 2x,” quickly followed by, “your heart won’t explode.” 😂 And, later we discovered Sage’s artwork was the one selected to represent 5th grade in the front office. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1pAPEkfAQpZqBu15ZjudHky4Q5RBY3Vmkhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=109FQ8azMtlrtwM8ZAX72WEGaJk2vXSSf
So proud of my boys!


Sage also started a movement at school by creating quotes on signs and hanging them in the hallways.  He was the first, but many other students followed. Love, love, love their leadership! 

No comments:

Post a Comment