Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sage the Swimmer!

Thursday evening our air conditioner went out. Of course, this was on the hottest day of the year (so far) - 105 with the heat index. Sage managed to sleep in our house which was between 80 and 84 degrees overnight. I was WAY too hot to sleep, but since Sage was sleeping, we didn't go somewhere cooler. The forecast says temps in the mid-90's for at least another week, so we headed south to the parent's house early Friday morning.

At my parent's house, Sage had his first swim in a real pool. He LOVED it!!! We had him in a baby float, but he didn't want to stay in there. He wanted to splash and swim in the water while we held him. Sage was literally swimming - he had the doggy paddle down. Of course, we didn't let him go, but he was amazing! Jared said he thinks Sage may swim before he can walk. He didn't even mind when his face went under water. He just had a blast.

Fortunately, John fixed our a/c Saturday morning. But, Jared, Sage, and I stayed down south for the rest of the day hanging out with family. We went swimming again at Jared's dad's house and Sage just had a ball. Looks like we have a fish!

Here are some pictures. Also, while I was at my parent's house, I downloaded some pictures from my mom's camera. So, scroll through the old posts to see some new pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment