Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sage's first haircut

Jared and I have been disagreeing on when to cut Sage's hair. Before Justin and Cora's wedding, Jared was all about cutting his hair. But, I thought it was so cute and didn't want it cut before his first birthday. Sage's first birthday has since passed and his hair had gotten ridiculously long in a few patches. It's curly, so it's less noticeable. But, the other day, I pulled a curl out straight and it was at least 5 or 6 inches long.

So, the other night, Jared was at work and I had Sage in the bathtub. I cut his hair. Well, cut is an exaggeration. I just trimmed a few of the super long curls that were sticking out like Crusty the Clown. Now, I would never even attempt to cut his hair if it was straight. But, since it's super curly, I thought I could do a decent job. I didn't say anything to Jared - I wanted to see if he would notice. And, he didn't. Ha Ha!!!

I actually had to tell Jared two days later that I cut Sage's hair. He was mad - for a second or two. But, seeing as how he didn't even notice it was trimmed, there was no reason for him to be mad. Now, Sage looks just a cute as ever. No more Crusty the Clown look for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment