Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thank You!

Just in case you missed my crying speech at the party...

I just want to take a moment to thank all of our family and friends.

As I was driving down to my parent's house on Saturday, I was reminded of the year before. Kai spent his first night home from the hospital there and then we celebrated Sage's first birthday the next day. Kai was just over 4 pounds then and we were so worried about him. He was eating less than an ounce at a time. But, now, he's a thriving one-year old who weighs six times as much and is an eating machine. I dare say he is even a little chubby!

So, thank you to all of you for everything this past year. Jared and I never could have made it without you. We appreciate everything from babysitting to the unconditional love you give to all of us.

We are truly, truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment