Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chatterboxes

Since I've had more time to spend with the boys over the holidays, I've noticed how much talking they are doing. Sage has been really chatty saying whole sentences and every word he can. He chatters the while he plays with his trains. It's so cute because it sounds like this, "ba be no ba Percy la la na crash...". The only words we can understand are "Percy" (his favorite train) and "crash" (his favorite thing to make the trains do).

Kai's speech, on the other hand, is very easy to understand. He actually said a three word sentence yesterday. He had some little bracelets that he wanted on his wrist. He came up to me, handed me the bracelet, and said, "put this on." I was shocked! My little man is so amazing. This is just another example of how Kai has defied all the odds of a preemie.

No comments:

Post a Comment