Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back to School 2012

The boys and I started back at school on Monday.  They are still going to Tower Grove Christian Preschool, but they both have new teachers. Kai's teacher is the beloved Ms. Tricia (Sage's teacher last year). Sage has Ms. Jackie and he will be a penguin.  Monday's drop off went relatively smoothly compared to last year. Surprisingly, it was Kai who was rather reluctant to return to school. He wanted to "stay home with Momma."  Awwww! Broke my heart a bit. But, Ms. Tricia scooped Kai up and let me go on my way. Sage went without a peep. He saw a friend who have him a hug and took him by the hand and off they went. Too easy!

Day 2 was not as easy though. Sage was much more reluctant. I had to have a chat with him about being brave. Used myself as an example since I'm starting a new job at a new school this year too.


No comments:

Post a Comment