Saturday, January 14, 2017

Quiz

I did a little quiz with the boys today to see what they'd say about me.

K: age 7
S: age 8

*What is something I say a lot?
K: Boooyyyss!!!
S: Saaaage!!!
*What makes me happy?
K: love, but not too much
S: your family
*What makes me sad?
K&S: when people die
*How tall am I?
K: 5'8"
S: 6'2"
*What's my favorite thing to do? K: watch me do funny stuff
S: sit by the beach and watch the waves
*What is my favorite food?
K: nachos
S: mashed potatoes
*What is my favorite drink?
K&S: water
*If I could go anywhere, where would I go?
K: Jamaica
S: a mountain by the sea
*Do you think you could live without me?
K: no
S: no, never, you're the one that makes babies
*How do I annoy you?
K: by not giving me food
S: by making me do my chores
*What is my favorite TV show?
K: Walking Dead
S: Nightwatch
*What is my favorite music to listen to?
K: hip hop
S: music of the waves
*What is my job
K&S: a teacher that teaches teachers to be better teachers
*How old am I?
K&S: 37
*what's my favorite color?
K: green
S: blue
*How much do you love me?
K: 200 million, more than my brother
S: more than anything else

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment