Friday, May 2, 2008

Why the picture of Bob Marley?

  • So, you may be wondering why there is a picture of Bob Marley on the baby blog. Well, it turns out baby loves Bob Marley! I was shuffling through songs on my ipod on the way to work this morning. A Bob Marley song came on and shortly after, baby started moving - a lot! So, I listened to Bob the rest of the ride to work and the baby danced the entire time!!! Keep in mind this was a good 30 minutes, the most movement I've felt at one time so far. No kidding! It was the craziest feeling ever.
  • What's funny is Jared suggested the name Marley if we have a boy. We decided on the middle name a long time ago - Robert (after Jared, Jon, my dad, his dad, my grandpa, etc.). I was thinking about it and if we went with Marley for a first name, the name would be Marley Robert or Marley Bob. How funny would that be!

No comments:

Post a Comment