Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're rolling!!!

Today, Jared and I are celebrating our sixth anniversary with a quiet, relaxing day at home watching football. Of course, we're enjoying time with Sage too. This morning, I put Sage on Jared's lap and Sage was really squirmy. He kept trying to squirm right out of Jared's lap. So, I said, "I bet if we put him on the floor, he'd roll over." Jared disagreed.

But, I wanted to try it anyway. So, I put Sage on the floor on his belly. I watched for a couple minutes, but didn't really expect much right away. So, I walked into the kitchen to flip some pancakes. Not even a minute later, I hear Jared jump up and yell, "He did it! He rolled over!" I run back into the living room to see Jared holding Sage in the air kissing his cheeks telling him how proud he was of him. I missed it! I believed Jared, but at the same time needed to see it for myself. A little while later, Sage did it again. He's rolling over!

No comments:

Post a Comment