Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Great Debate

Of the following two incidents that happened within five minutes of each other today, which is more disgusting???

a) a booger flying out of someone's nose and landing on your cheek OR
b) someone's poop squirting onto your hand?

A) Kai sneezed. I went to get the bulb syringe to suck out the booger. Right as I was looking closely at his nose to suck out the booger, Kai sneezed again. And ---- plop, right onto my cheek lands the biggest, greenest, gooiest booger he's ever produced.

B) After washing my cheek off I noticed Sage walking a little funny. I got a little closer and could smell the reason - he had pooped. I went to change him. Open the diaper and oh, my...grossness - the biggest, greeniest, gooiest POOP he has ever produced. I start wiping him up and out squirts more of the grossness, right onto my hand. EEEWWWWWW!!!!

I think I need another shower!!!

(PS) My vote is A. I can handle poop and puke relatively well, but boogers really gross me out!!!

2 comments:

  1. EEEEWWWWWW!! I agree that the worst of the two had to be Kai's boogie. On the other hand, I'd rather the booger on my face than puke (with carrot chunks) down my front ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carrot chunk puke was pretty gross. Puke does smell pretty disgusting, but Kai's booger really grossed me out! A week later I can still remember how it felt on my cheek - eewww...

    ReplyDelete