Sunday, April 26, 2009

Can't deny it any longer...

That I'm pregnant, that is. Up until now I've been in a state of disbelief that I'm really pregnant again. Sure, I had horrible morning sickness, but I could just pretend it was feeling yucky because of the cold, dreary winter. The morning sickness has been gone for several weeks now and I don't necessarily look pregnant - just fatter. =) I don't feel pregnant and I think I've been in a state of denial. I've been using my doctor's appointments when I hear the heartbeat to remind me that indeed I am pregnant.

Well, as of yesterday, I'm sure that I'm feeling baby #2 move. I've been wondering for the last week or so if it was really baby movements or, well, gas. But, as I'm typing this, I know it's definitely baby movement. So, even thought it's hard to believe, it's definetely true- we're having another baby...already!

No comments:

Post a Comment