Friday, September 4, 2009

Kai looks awesome!

I spent a few hours with Kai at the hospital today. He looks awesome! His face is starting to fill out and he was completely free of all the tubes and wires. I could even see where he has dimples when he was eating - two little dimples (one on each cheek).

Kai ate really well today too. When I fed him, he breastfed for 15 minutes and then sucked down a whole bottle too. That's a first since I've been there for his feedings. Usually he leaves at least 5 to 10 ml. I am so proud of how he doing! I think he may have finally turned a corner.

It sounds like he will get to come home this weekend - maybe even tomorrow! We'll just have to see. We are CRAZY busy with Justin and Cora's wedding tomorrow and Sage's first birthday party on Sunday. But, hey, if Kai gets to come home, we'll be there. Yea for Kai!

No comments:

Post a Comment