Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another fish

I took Kai for his first swim tonight at the rec plex. Every other time I wanted to take him, he was sleeping. So, tonight, he finally had his turn and he LOVED it! He squealed with delight the entire time. Kai did really well and had the hang of the kicking part. I can't wait until Sage and Kai can both swim without me holding onto them the whole time though - my biceps were aching by the time we got out.

That's okay though, it was a good workout for me too. I'm trying to win the "biggest loser" contest at work and am only 2 pounds away from where I was when I got pregnant with Sage two years ago. The other weekend, I put on jeans I haven't worn in over two years!

On a sidenote, another example of why I believe Sage may grow up to be a structural engineer. The last time Sage and I went swimming, he spent most of the time not on the slide, but under the slide. He was fascinated by the screws, valves, pumps, and pipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment