Sunday, September 7, 2008

Now, that's what I call nesting...

It's just after 10pm on a Sunday night. I have to be up in less than eight hours to work a full day tomorrow. But, that didn't stop me from a late-night cleaning rampage! In the last hour or so, I've cleaned the bathroom, swept and mopped the floors, dusted, windexed the windows, and cleaned out all the window sills (there was a LOT of dirt - I don't think they've been touched in a LONG time), cleaned the kitchen, made my lunch, and prepared my clothes for tomorrow.

All of this after experiencing nearly constant braxton hicks today with a many real contractions thrown in here and there. Maybe baby?

We spent the afternoon at our friends' Brandellan and Chad's house. Their son, Kobe, predicted the baby will arrive on Friday. He predicted the birth of his little brother, so he may be on to something.

Shortly after we left our friend's house, I talked to my mom and dad. Dad predicts Thursday night or Friday too. I guess because he works nights this week and Thursday will be his last.

We shall see. All I know is the time is quickly approaching and we are both excited and terrified at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment