Friday, May 22, 2009

And over he goes...

Tuesday morning, I was getting ready for work. As I was making my breakfast in the kitchen, I heard Sage wake up and start playing in his crib. I started to make him a bottle, and the next thing I hear is Sage rattling the side of his crib. Then, "Tumble, Tumble, THUD!"

I run into Sage's room to see him lying on his stomach, on the floor, outside of his crib, looking like a fish out of water and just starting to cry. Sage managed to climb over the railing and flip over out of his crib! Oh my gosh!

I swooped him up off the ground to comfort him and he quickly quit crying. Luckily, I think he was more scared than hurt. I could not believe he could climb over the side of crib like that already!!! We have quite the risk-taker on our hands.

Here's what Sage looks like before he's awake and flipping himself out of his crib...sleeping peacefully with his little booty in the air. Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that's my biggest fear. Ryan is yet to do it, but I know it's only a matter of time...

    ReplyDelete