Monday, May 18, 2009

We're Halfway there!

Today, I'm at the 20 week point for Baby #2. That means that I'm halfway through the pregnancy. It's hard to believe that I'm already 5 months along! I had another check-up last Thursday and everything is going really well. The heartbeat was at 142 this time. That's exactly where most of Sage's heartbeats registered. So, it could be a boy! But, a girl would be good too. At least we already have a name for a girl. If it's a boy, he may remain nameless until they kick us out of the hospital.

I'm enjoying the energy boost that comes with the second trimester, so that's good. It probably helps that the sun has started to shine on a daily basis! Thanks goodness, I thought the April rains were going to last all summer. No cravings yet. In fact, this pregnancy feels a lot like the first.

Thursday is the big ultrasound. I can hardly wait. A peek at the new baby will help me to realize that he or she is really coming! I'm praying that everything is good and that Jared can keep his mouth shut when he finds out boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment