Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Feeling anxious

I've crossed the 30 week mark with baby #2. Everyone I talk to that had back-to-back babies said they delivered #2 early - most by more than a month early. So, even though I'm hoping for a late September baby, I'm trying to prepare for an early September baby.

That makes me nervous! I don't know why, but with Sage I couldn't wait to until he was here - I was so excited! This time, I'm feeling more anxious with each passing day. I'm worrying about how we will manage two little ones. Sage has become this extremely mobile, very active toddler who is even starting to get a little bit of an attitude and very much has his daddy's stubborn streak.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely tired of being pregnant! I feel like an elephant having been pregnant for almost 2 years straight! Probably look like one too. =( I do enjoy pregnancy as far as creating a miracle and love to feel baby #2 moving. But, after nearly 2 years, I'm ready to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment