Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby #2 Check-In

I visited the doctor again today. It's still amazing to me that it's late enough in the pregnancy to be seeing her every 2 weeks. "Everything looks great!" she said. Then she asked if I'm ready? Uh, no! But, at the same time - YES!

There are only 5 more weeks until baby #2 is full term and only 8 more weeks until baby is due. 5 weeks! That's so close! We are ready as far as having everything baby will need right away.

I go back to work full-time on Monday. I love my job, but I love being with Sage too. At the beginning of the summer, I was kind of scared as to whether or not I would like being mommy all day. I didn't think I would. But, I do. I love it! Especially since Sage seems to learn something new everyday. It's definitely going to be hard to leave the little guy next week. The good news is - it won't be for long. Once I start maternity leave, Sage will only go to the baby-sitter 2 or 3 days a week - if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment