Saturday, August 15, 2009

They're back!!!

my Shrek feet, that is...

I started back to work this week and that means that I'm on my feet a lot more during the day. The school I work at is 3 levels and there is no elevator, so I have to do a lot of stairs. When I came home from work on Wednesday, I was disgusted to see my swollen ankles and feet. The swelling didn't even really go away overnight. Yuck! They look so gross.

I would have to say that as far as appearance goes - the swollen ankles and feet are the worst thing about the 3rd trimester. On the physical side, my hips are killing me this time around!!! With Sage, I had hardly any hip pain. But, this time, it started early and is really bad now. I guess it's because my hips didn't have time to get back to normal from Sage.

How many more weeks to go???

On a more positive note, I have been truly enjoying watching/feeling baby #2 move lately. This baby is very active - probably because it's always be poked, prodded, and aggravated by Sage! Baby #2 also gets the hiccups a lot. Can't wait to meet the newest Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment