Saturday, August 22, 2009

Coming soon

I know it seems weird that I'm blogging when I'm in the situation that I'm in right now. But, really it's to record what's happening to tell baby #2 someday.

It's 8:10 pm on Saturday, August 22, 2009. I developed a sudden, completely unexplainable case of preeclampsia. It's an illness curable only by delivery of the baby. The doctors are acting quickly because I'm quickly getting more and more ill. From the time I got to the doctor's office yesterday until now - roughly 36 hours, I've gone from feeling just fine to feeling like crap. Part of it is the magnesium they have me on to prevent seizures and stroke.

I just spoke to my newest nurse and it sounds like the plan is to do a c-section in the morning. There is a small possiblity that I'll start feeling better and baby can come vaginally. But, not likely.

Jared and I are just praying for a healthy baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment