Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sleep Baby Sleep...*please*

Jared is out of town tonight through Sunday. I'm determined to get Kai sleeping in his own bed while Jared is gone (Jared prefers to hold Kai all night rather than lose sleep listening to him cry). It's 8:42 pm. Kai has been crying for 8 minutes. Breaks my heart to hear him cry. I should've bought some ear plugs.

I will calm him down in 10 minute intervals all night if I have to, but I cannot give in. Now that Kai is on the move, it's too dangerous to have him sleeping anywhere but his own bed.

I hear silence...

Ten minutes and he's asleep. Score one for mommy.

Darn, I was just about to hit "publish post" and he's crying again.

I remember it was about this time last year when I thought Sage would never sleep through the night. He does. Sage sleeps from 8 pm to 8 am without a peep nearly every night. I look forward to the nights when Kai does the same.

Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment