Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vacation in Paradise







Pictures from our tropical vacation...

I wish! Actually, I took these on Friday at the Missouri Botanical Gardens. I consider it a small slice of paradise without the expensive plane ticket. Even though most of the gardens were just beginning to bloom, Sage, Kai, and I had a fantastic time walking around and exlporing for two hours. Well, Sage and I had a great time - Kai slept the whole time (that's why he's not in any of the pictures). The Botanical Gardens is definitely one of my favorite places in the city - so glad we have a membership (thanks Mom and Dad!). Right now, they have the orchid show - fascinating to see the orchids blooming upside down - so big, beautiful, and colorful.

The Children's Garden isn't open until April, so I was concerned about Sage losing interest. But, he's so happy just being able to run around, he was quite entertained. He actually did a pretty good job of staying on the paths too. And, he only picked one flower. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment