Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sleep Training Night #3

Final Score: Mommy 3, Kai 1, Sage 2

Guess you can tell from Kai's score that he won the overall battle last night. I did really well until 5:30 in the morning. At that point, we had battled it out several times already with me losing lots of sleep. Kai thought 5:30 was time to play, so I finally gave in and snuggled with him until he and I fell back asleep until Sage woke up at 8.

Tonight, though, I'm back on my game. Kai was tired at 7. He fell asleep in my arms finishing his bedtime bottle. But, of course, as soon as I laid him down, he eyes popped open and the crying began. Twenty minutes later (or so, I was't really keeping track tonight), it was quiet.

Jared doesn't get in until midnight tonight, hope I can stand my ground. It's always harder when I know I have to work in the morning.

In other news, the boys and I went to the park yesterday. This was the first time we've been to the playground since the fall when Sage had just started walking. Then, he could only do the little slide and with lots of help. Yesterday, Sage was all over the place - I had a hard time keeping up with him since I was carrying Kai. Sage was climbing up steps, crawling through tunnels, and sliding down slides. He even went down the big slide all by himself. It was too cute to see how proud he was to be on the big boy slide! Everytime he was done, he clapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment